For 40 years, Phoenix Pride has been organizing marches, rallies, parades, entertainment and education and outreach events to celebrate the Phoenix LGBTQ+ community. In 2019, over 300 corporations, local business, and organizations supported the 39th Annual Phoenix Pride Festival in Phoenix.
This year’s Phoenix Pride Festival will continue to be a two day celebration designed to bring our diverse LGBTQ+ and allied communities together for a weekend of camaraderie and celebration of our past, present and future, while raising funds for the Phoenix Pride Community Programs and educating the public about the existence and continuing civil rights battle facing our community. The Phoenix Pride Festival attracts over 40,000 attendees during the two-day celebration offering unique opportunities for marketing and exposure for businesses and organizations interested in creating relationships within the LGBTQ+ community.
The Phoenix Pride festival features over 150 entertainment performances on 6 stages and over 300 Exhibitors showcasing a huge variety of food options, shopping opportunities, and community resources. Headliners for 2020 will be announced in January. The festival brings a variety of food vendors, as well as an Arts Expo, Main, and Community Stages, KidSpace, VIP Experience, Erotic World, and Dance Pavilion. This year we will be adding a Latin Carnival Stage in conjunction with Club Papi. Combined with participation from government officials, services, private corporations, and celebrities, the Phoenix Pride Festival continues to raise positive awareness of the Phoenix metropolitan LGBTQ+ community.
April 10th & 11th. 2021
Steele Indian School Park
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Any weapon, or item that could be used as a weapon, excluding umbrellas
- Any chemicals, poisons, and/or hazardous materials
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Any glass bottles
- Any food and drink, with the exception of one UNOPENED bottle of water, any size. EMPTY reusable bottles are permitted.
- Pets or animals, other than service assistant animals, or a vendor “Rescue Organization” that has a booth at the Festival. See “Pet” section below for definition of service dogs.
- Any drugs, other than prescription or consumer products in their original containers. You may not smoke cannibus in a public place even with a medical marijuana card per state law.
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Any tasers
- Any explosive devises
- Any incendiary devices
- Any Camelbaks/Hydration Packs
- No coolers
- Any other items that security determines will or could have an adverse effect on the event
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR FIGHTING AND FOR UNAUTHORIZED SOLICITORS. VIOLATORS WILL BE ESCORTED OUT OF THE FESTIVAL.
– Children under 12 and active military receive free admission.
– Children 13-17, seniors 55+ and former military receive discounted admission at the ticket gate.
– Adults 18 and over have multiple different ticket packages available.
Credit Cards are accepted for onsite admission and beverage sales. ATMs will also be available for your convenience.
If the admission price is economically taxing, FREE ADMISSION to the Festival may be arranged by becoming a PRIDE VOLUNTEER and volunteering a minimum of 4 hours.
Please complete this Application Form if you are interested in becoming a Phoenix Pride FESTIVAL or PARADE volunteer.
An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be available at the Bud Light Main Stage, the Community Stage and the Bistro Stage during all performances. Please see our Information Booth near the Main Entrance for more information once you arrive.
On the parade route, there will be an interpreter next to the announcer stage at 3rd St. and Osborne.
For additional information or questions, please email:
Due to Park Regulations and as a consideration for our visitors. ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are allowed on the grounds (with the exception of SERVICE ANIMALS* which MUST be harnessed). This rule applies to ALL pets.
Lost & Found
Lost items can be picked up at the PRIDE INFORMATION booth located near the main entrances. After the event, you can contact Phoenix Pride at email@example.com.
Parking, Lightrail and Taxi
Parking is available in nearby neighborhoods and parking structures. The largest Parking Structure is located on the Southeast corner of Central Ave & Indian School Rd with 1,400 parking spaces available.
As parking is limited, we recommend that you either take the Lightrail or a ride sharing service. There is a Lightrail station at Central Ave & Indian School Rd that drops you off 3 blocks from the Parade & Festival.
Ride-sharing transportation is preferred and will have a dedicated pickup and drop-off area.