Exhibitor Registration for the 2018 Phoenix Pride Festival is now open, please find the registrations links at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
In 2017, over 300 corporations, local businesses, and organizations participated in the 37th annual Phoenix Pride Festival.
The Phoenix Pride Festival attracts over 37,000 attendees during the two-day celebration, offering unique opportunities for marketing and exposure for businesses and organizations interested in creating relationships with and within the LGBTQ Community.
Why do you want to be at The Phoenix Pride Festival?
- More than 60% of AZ LGBT Adults Have a Household Income of $50,000 or Greater.
- The LGBT Community has an $914 Billion Total Buying Power Nationwide.
- Nearly 63% of AZ LGBT Adults Have a College Degree or Higher.
- 80% of AZ LGBT Adults Support Their Communities with Nonprofit or Charitable Support.
- 58% of LGBT Adults are more likely to support businesses that market directly to the LGBT Community.
The Phoenix Pride Festival offers an Arts Expo, a variety of food vendors, KidSpace, VIP Experience, Erotic World, and Dance Pavilion. Combined with participation from government officials, services, private corporations and celebrities, the Phoenix Pride Festival continues to raise positive awareness of the Phoenix Metropolitan LGBTQ community, and provides you with a chance to showcase your brand & your products to this community.